Brand Executive in Lithuania
Would you like to be fully responsible for “OPTIBET” brand development in Lithuanian market?
Would you like to work with such Brand ambassador as Mindaugas Kuzminskas?
Last but not least, would you like to work for a successful and rapidly developing company?
If for all of the above whilst reading you whispered “YES”, then you might want to read the description below.
- Coordination and responsibility for operating brand “Optibet” in Lithuania, including:
- Sales function
- Customer acquisition plan and execution
- Budget execution
- Sponsorships - contracting, meetings, action plans, etc.
- Other events - in cooperation with sponsorships, product launches, photoshoots, managing promo team, etc.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES
- Previous experience in brand coordination/management or/and marketing, preferably Gaming industry
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to work and cooperate with other team members/colleagues
- Excellent in Lithuanian and fluent in English (both verbally and written)
- Confident and dynamic personality; self-motivated person with ability to work independently
- Results-driven individual, able to develop and implement practical and quick decisions
- Ability to deal with contracts and grasp local legislative situations
- Good understanding of local advertising market
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong negotiation skills required with an eye for detail in the structure of all deals
- Industry background will be considered an advantage
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Environment where everyone can suggest ideas, execute creative projects and work with inspirational team
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development
How to apply
This position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania. Please send your CV and cover letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line BRAND EXECUTIVE IN LITHUANIA. Deadline for applying: September 6th, 2019. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Please be aware that your resume will be stored in our database for the next 6 months. You are entitled to request deletion of your resume at any time.