Interim report January - March 2019
First quarter: 1 January – 31 March 2019
- Revenues totalled EUR 9.0 million (7.1), a 26% increase.
- Gaming revenues increased 36% to EUR 8.3 million (6.1).
- Revenues from regulated markets were 95%.
- Total active customers were 35,219 (34,838), an increase of 1%.
- Deposits totalled EUR 26.5 million (16.3), a 63% increase.
- Media revenues were EUR 0.45 million (0.71), a decrease of 36%.
- Number of NDC’s in Media totalled 2,633 (1,067), an increase of 147%.
- Solutions revenues decreased 14% to EUR 0.29 million (0.34).
- EBITDA was EUR 2.79 million (2.15), EBITDA margin was 31.0% (30.1%).
- EPS growth of 41% to 0.037 EUR per share (0.026).
The report is attached to this press release and is available at www.enlabs.se
A presentation of the report will be held at 10:00 CET through the link:
For more information, please contact:
Robert Andersson, CEO
[email protected] / +371 2 7327810
Enlabs stands for Entertainment Laboratories. We are a company that creates entertainment through innovative thinking within three business areas: Gaming, Media and Solutions. The corporate group has offices in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Malta, Marbella and Stockholm. The operating subsidiaries hold national licenses for their operations and the Group employs approximately 200 employees. Enlabs is listed on NASDAQ First North in Stockholm. The company’s Certified Adviser is Redeye, +46 (0)8 121 576 90, [email protected]
For more information, visit enlabs.se
ENLABS AB is obliged to publish the above information in accordance with the EU’s Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the above contact person for publication at 08:00 CET on 6 May 2019.