Year-end report 2019
Fourth quarter: 1 October – 31 December 2019
- Revenues totalled EUR 11.2 million (8.9), a 25% increase.
- Gaming revenues increased 29% to EUR 10.4 million (8.0).
- Revenues from regulated markets were 94%.
- Total active customers were 41,518 (37,087), an increase of 12%.
- Deposits totalled EUR 33.7 million (23.8), a 41% increase.
- Media revenues were EUR 0.54 million (0.59), a decrease of 8%.
- Number of NDCs in Media totalled 5,040 (1,510), an increase of 234%.
- Solutions revenues decreased 14% to EUR 0.25 million (0.29).
- Adjusted EBITDA was EUR 3.48 million (2.88), adjusted EBITDA margin was 31.1% (32.2).2
- EBITDA was EUR 3.17 million (2.88), EBITDA margin was 28.4% (32.2).
- Adjusted net profit totalled EUR 2.85 million (2.47).
- Net profit totalled EUR 2.54 million (2.47).
- Adjusted EPS growth of 15% to 0.045 EUR per share (0.039).
Full year 1 January – 31 December 2019
- Revenues totalled EUR 39.6 million (30.6), a 29% increase.
- Adjusted EBITDA was EUR 12.25 million (9.74), adjusted EBITDA margin was 30.9% (31.8).2
- EBITDA was EUR 11.58 million (9.27), EBITDA margin was 29.2% (30.3).
- Adjusted net profit totalled EUR 10.11 million (7.48).
- Net profit totalled EUR 9.44 million (7.01).
- Adjusted EPS growth of 32% to 0.161 EUR per share (0.122).
“Our best quarter yet. It never gets old to open with that statement, and again, it was a true team effort. This quarter revenues grew 11% over the previous quarter, so our strong momentum has continued. This was primarily driven by our casino vertical, and we are very happy to see Lithuania contributing well to total growth. The sports betting margin was lower than expected, but this seems to be a wider industry issue this quarter, though we can’t make that an excuse. It is our responsibility to ensure our margins, and we plan to improve these margins significantly in Q1.
“Q4 can be summarized as involving significant activity and investment for the future. I am pleased with 11% QoQ revenue growth and the more than 40 thousand active customers, and profitability was on a reasonable level, resulting in adjusted EBITDA margin of 31%. As I mentioned, Media revenue came in below expectations and caused us to revise our strategy. Gaming is once again leading the way and underlying KPIs there are trending in the right direction: actives grew 11% and deposits 13% QoQ. Considering the circumstances with a tough market climate for Media and lower betting margin than anticipated, I am satisfied with these results, even though I expected a lot more after a great October.” Says CEO and Group president Robert Andersson.
The report is attached this press release and is available at https://www.enlabs.se/en/press/reports
A presentation of the report will be held today at 10:00 CET through the link: https://www.redeye.se/live/enlabs-live-q
For more information, please contact:
Robert Andersson, CEO
[email protected] / +371 2 7327810
Adam Jonsson, CFO
[email protected] / +46 738200058
Enlabs stands for Entertainment Laboratories. We are a company that creates entertainment through innovative thinking within three business areas: Gaming, Media and Solutions. The corporate group has offices in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Malta, Marbella and Stockholm. The operating subsidiaries hold national licenses for their operations and the Group employs approximately 200 employees. Enlabs AB (NLAB) is listed at Nasdaq First North Growth Market with Redeye AB as Certified Adviser: [email protected], +46 (0)8 121 576 90.
For more information, visit enlabs.se
ENLABS AB is obliged to publish the above information in accordance with the EU’s Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the above contact person for publication at 08:00 CET on 30 January 2020.