Brand Executive in Latvia
- Coordination and responsibility for operating brand “Optibet” in Latvia, including:
- Sales function
- Customer acquisition plan and execution
- Budget execution
- Sponsorships - contracting, meetings, action plans, etc.
- Other events - in cooperation with sponsorships, product launches, photoshoots, managing promo team, etc.
- Different marketing projects planning and executing
- Representing brand in different events, press conferences, etc.
- Close work with other sales & marketing verticals in group level
- Brand guidelines management - supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing
- Local market monitoring and actions/decisions making based on it
- Content across all communication channels
- Regular reporting to senior stakeholders on success of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES
- Previous experience in brand coordination/management or/and marketing, preferably Gaming industry
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to work and cooperate with other team members/colleagues
- Fluent in Latvian and English (both verbally and written)
- Confident and dynamic personality; self-motivated person with ability to work independently
- Results driven individual, able to develop and implement practical and quick decisions
- Ability to deal with contracts and grasp local legislative situations
- Good understanding of local advertising market
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong negotiation skills required with an eye for detail in the structure of all deals
- Industry background will be considered as an advantage
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Environment where everyone can suggest ideas, execute creative projects and work with inspirational team
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development
This position is based in Riga, Latvia. Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line BRAND EXECUTIVE IN LATVIA. Deadline for applying: July 12th, 2019 at 00:00. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Please be aware that your resume will be stored in our database for the next 6 months. You are entitled to request deletion of your resume at any time.