- Assist in/Manage the full cycle of the recruitment process, which includes creating and posting job advertisements, interviewing and selection, and eventually onboarding
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Create different documents such as employment contracts, job descriptions, etc.
- Administer health insurance and work safety programs
- Organize regular team-building events for employees and act as office ambassador for employees’ well-being
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES
- Excellent Latvian and English language skills (verbal and written), Russian language skills will be considered as an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with other people
- Punctuality, high level of responsibility and ability to work in a team
- Good time management skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills; positive attitude
- At least one year’s experience in the field of HR
- A respective university degree will be considered as an advantage
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in a rapidly-growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development
This position is based in Riga, Latvia. Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line HR SPECIALIST. Deadline for applying: August 10th, 2019 at 00:00. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Please be aware that your resume will be stored in our database for the next 6 months. You are entitled to request deletion of your resume at any time.