Product Owner Sweden
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Enlabs owns and manages companies in the gaming and media sectors, and has two business areas: iGaming (online gaming) and Media (affiliation primarily within online gaming). Enlabs is a public Swedish company which shares are traded at the OMX Nasdaq First North stock exchange.
The corporate group has offices and subsidiaries with operations in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Spain and Sweden. It employs around 190 people with more than ten different nationalities. The majority of the employees work out of the corporate group’s offices in Riga and Tallinn.
The operating activities in iGaming are consolidated in the wholly owned subsidiary group Lifland Gaming Group whose offices are located in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Marbella and Malta.
The Media business area is consolidated within four wholly owned subsidiary groups, Kama Net, Future Lead Generation, Score24 and Comskill Media Group. About ten people work in Media from offices in Tallinn and Stockholm.
We are looking for a PRODUCT OWNER SWEDEN in our Media business.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their needs and help develop the product strategy and roadmap
- Define and clearly communicate a roadmap that implements the strategy, including measurable improvements to support the key business goals
- Come up with and drive Media assets
- Build and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships across the company
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on strategy, successes, learning and progress on product vision
- Overall owner (champion and advocate) of a product, keeping the business and IT informed of the work delivered and benefits to the business
- Reports directly to the Head of Media, keeping him/her updated with progress on the product as appropriate
- Actively seek input from internal and external stakeholders and complete competitor analysis to keep abreast of industry and best practice
- Understand the strategic and competitive position of the product, carry out competitive analysis and deliver value adding increments
- Assist with product/system/process documentation to support users and business continuity
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Swedish
- Have good attention to detail, is able to work well under pressure and able to adapt quickly to change
- Previous experience and demonstrable knowledge of working within a Product Owner role
- Experience with SEO will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of requirements capture and specification techniques, the ability to balance tactical and strategic needs and always focus on the customer
- Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem solving skills
- An ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
- Knowledge of and interest in the online gaming industry
- Experience of working with remotely located stakeholders and/or development team
- Project management skills including, product based planning techniques, business case creation & maintenance, and issues & risks management
- Experience of managing projects and product roadmap priorities in parallel
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in a rapidly-growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line PRODUCT OWNER SWEDEN. Deadline for applying: March 1st, 2019 at 00:00. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Please be aware that your resume will be stored in our database for the next 6 months. You are entitled to request deletion of your resume at any time.